FAMILY HOME - GREAT SCHOOLS - QUIET LOCATION
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Don't miss your chance on this perfect house in Aspley! This great three bedroom home has all the features to turn a house into a home.
It is located in a leafty quiet street in the sought after pocket of Aspley. You are walking distance to public transport, great schooling (Aspley East State School!!), a short drive away from all amenities including the refurnished Robinson Road Market Place (Coles, Sushi, Pharmacy, Bakery, Liquor store and new fresh food market), great bus line services and are only 25 minutes to the CBD.
This property has had a facelift with full internal painting, fire place for the winter, ceiling fans, air-conditioning and new bathroom features. It has a huge amount of storage which can be locked up, a great size yard, extra option space downstairs and another bathroom downstairs also.
Want to view? 1. Click the 'Virtual Tour' link above the photo OR 2. Click 'Email Agent', submit enquiry, receive instant SMS & email back to book an inspection 24/7 online at a day and time that suits you.
Home Features Include,
- Three Generous sized bedrooms with wardrobes
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Large lounge and dining area with Air conditioning and fire place
- Fly screens on all windows
- Large kitchen area with plenty of cupboard space
- Good size bathroom with new shower screen
- Large front private deck with lattice, perfect for the morning coffee in the sun
- Large back entertainers Deck
- Large Double Lock up garage (laundry downstairs)
- Large storage area downstairs which can be locked up
- Large multi purpose room downstairs
- Second Bathroom Downstairs
- Large back fenced back yard (minor fencing for a pet may be needed to the sides)
- Pets on application and approval
This property has been lovingly cared for by the previous family and is a quiet urban oasis, get in today!!
- Air Conditioning
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.