Brand New Four Bedroom Home
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This brand new Four Bedroom home in Fitzgibbon is sure to impress from the moment you walk in. Upon entering through the foyer you will find a large tiled open plan living/dining area which opens out onto an alfresco dining or entertaining area. To compliment this there is a large kitchen with stainless steel oven and a walk in pantry with additional storage and a wine rack. Downstairs also has a study area and bathroom.
At the top of the stairs there is a second living area that separates the main bedroom from the three other bedrooms. The main bedroom is huge with two walk in robes, a balcony and a large en-suite. The second bedroom also has its own walk in wardrobe and the two remaining bedrooms have built in wardrobes.
Property feature include;
- Four large bedrooms
- Large Main Bedroom with air conditioning, 2 walk in robes and en-suite
- Three additional bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Air Conditioned open Plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Alfresco dining/entertaining area which over looks bushland
- Modern Kitchen featuring a large oven with natural gas and dishwasher
- Walk in pantry with additional storage and wine rack
- Double Lock Up Garage
- Crimsafe Security Screens throughout
- Separate study
- Entry foyer
- Balcony off main Bedroom
- Close to Shops
- NBN Ready
Prime location, close to everything including:
- Taigum State Primary School 20 mins walk approx
- St Josephs Primary School Bracken Ridge 6 minute drive approx
- Easy access to Aspley State High School and Zillmere State School via train or bus
- St Josephs Nudgee College 12 minute drive approx
- City Bus Stop 2 mins walk approx.
- Carseldine Train Station 3 mins walk approx.
- The Big Easy Golf and Leisure Centre 6 mins walk approx.
- Clock Tower Shopping Complex 7 mins walk approx.
- Taigum Shopping Centre 7 mins drive approx.
- Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre 13 mins drive approx.
- Brisbane CBD 30 mins drive or 18 km approx.
- Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast 1 hour drive approx.
- Short walk to Fitzgibbon Nest (new dining and shops and childcare centre - under development)
This double storey home is sure to impress and won't last long, be sure to get in quick and contact Wayde Hildrew on 0434424819 to arrange your inspection
- Air Conditioning
2 garage spaces