Sold Under the Hammer - 6 Bidders Still Looking to buy!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Once a much loved family home and now offered for sale for the first time since new in 1963 - this is a proven classic tucked away in a very friendly neighbourhood.
Pull up the carpet, add a coat of paint and this property is sure to shine!
- 3 bedrooms, extra large master
- Refreshed bathroom with shower and toilet
- Large living and dining space opening to front balcony
- Workable original kitchen in great condition
- Separate external laundry with second toilet
- Covered entertaining area
- Fenced 647m2 block, plenty of yard space
- Remote double lock up garage, side access
- Concrete stumps and fully restored tiled roof
- Insulated and air conditioning in living room
- Walk to train, bus and minutes from shopping and schools
Great value for future investment, this property must be sold. Please contact the agent direct at any time to arrange a private viewing or for all further information - we are here to help!
The sustainability declaration for this property can be obtained by contacting the agent.
- Double Garage
647m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.