Ray White Taigum
A Fantastic result - Listed & Sold by Catherine O'Keeffe
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
The owners of this property want it gone and will be selling this weekend. They loved it from the moment they first saw it but it's time to move on. A lifestyle change for the canetoads moving into cockroach country!
- Private legal jetty with pontoon to accommodate up to 65ft boat on deep water frontage
- Rare registered slipway engineered to commercial standard
- Desirable, tightly held area with strong sense of community
- Truly feels like your own island in bushland surrounds but only 15 km to the CBD and direct access to Moreton Bay
- Substantial lowset brick home with generous rooms
- Large gourmet kitchen, formal and informal living area with ducted air-conditioning
- Practical and simple layout throughout the home
- Separate fully self-contained one bedroom studio
- Greenhouse to impress any serious gardener
- Beautifully maintained gardens
- 16,000 litre water tank, solar heating and security system
- Multiple 3 phase powered sheds and workshop for the big boys toys
This property is spectacular and offers an unrivalled lifestyle opportunity - you will fall in love with all it has to offer.
The sustainability declaration for this property can be obtained by contacting the agent.
- Air Conditioning
- Garden Shed
- Security Lighting
See all features
2,160m² / 0.53 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.