Ray White Taigum
A Rare Find.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
This beautiful Queenslander is one of the original farm houses in the area and has been lovingly restored by it's current owners. It sits on a grand 817m2 block and is endowed with all the best lifestyle features. The owners are regretfully moving on so it must be sold.
- 3 Built in bedrooms + study or 4th bedroom
- Large Tasmanian Oak kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Massive Federation bathroom with separate spa bath, shower & toilet
- Spacious living area with combustion wood heater and French doors opening onto the deck
- 12' ceilings with all the original fretwork, VJ's and stunning polished floors throughout
- Huge entertainers deck overlooking the sparkling in-ground salt pool with waterfall feature
- Internal stairs lead to a large open space under (which is just under legal height) but has another study area, workshop and space for 4 cars
- A further 2 car accommodation is catered for under the deck at the front
- A huge 817m2 fully fenced block for the kids & pets to play safely
- 3 Phase power
- Garden Shed
All of this is within a short walk to Centro Taigum, schools & transport.
Call Lynette 0421337341or Kerry 0418 754 991 to book your inspection today or for inspection times.
The sustainability declaration for this property can be obtained by contacting the Agent.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.